Atlantic Rollers

Atlantic Rollers

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Off to Sea Again

Well.
It has been almost 8 years since I last headed out to Sea on the Picton Castle.
Now I get to go on another passage on this fine Barque.

Two weeks ago I got an email from Maggie, who keeps the administration of the ship moving smoothly, looking for crew to help sail the ship back to Lunenberg.

Thinking about it for all of 4 hours I jumped at the chance!

So on August 16th I'll fly to Toronto to join the Picton Castle for her trip down the St Lawrence and back to Lunenberg.

I've rebuilt my little netbook "EEEbin" with a new OS and have started packing my seabag.

This post will be the start of a new chapter on this blog.

I'll try to write something everyday and, like last time, I'll update when I get a chance.

Wish this old sailor luck in getting my sea legs back!

As always thanks for reading
KJ

1 comment:

  1. Can't hardly wait to start seeing the posts, Kevin!! I know living vicariously through others is supposed to be a bad habit, but I am utterly fascinated with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete